Engineering degree | CTI
EIGSI graduates earn a Master’s level engineering degree.
EIGSI graduates are eligible to continue their studies in the following programs:
- Programs accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles
- Research and Teaching professions: doctoral cycle
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
EIGSI is accredited to award engineering degrees by decree of the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation.
The EIGSI engineering degree is subject to periodic national accreditation by the CTI (Commission des Titres d’ingénieurs - Engineering Degree Commission).
In accordance with this accreditation, EIGSI graduates can work as engineers as soon as they receive their diploma.
EIGSI engineering degrees are registered in the National Register of Professional Certification (level 1), as well as in the European Certification Framework (level 7).
General engineering education
The 5 years of the General Engineering Program are based on cumulative learning. Throughout the five years of study, balance and progressive learning from one year to the next are key factors in the academics at EIGSI La Rochelle.
Download our documentation
During these 5 years, our students will attend nearly 3400 hours of classes divided between two cycles of study:
- a Preparatory Cycle that builds a high quality scientific and technological culture;
- an Engineering Cycle during which students personalise their career path and become general engineers ready to enter the job market.
Project culture, essential for any engineer, is part of the school's DNA. During the program, our students will spend 600 hours in project mode. EIGSI engineering students are above all introduced to the real working conditions that they will encounter later, particularly in the fields of management and organisation.